Created with precise computer-controlled surfacing equipment, digital lenses minimise distortion and enhance clarity. They take into account various factors, including your frame fitting position, optometrist's prescription, vertex distance, pantoscopic tilt, and eye movement patterns. This comprehensive information is used to fabricate glasses with exceptional accuracy, effectively reducing many of the visual aberrations that were previously unavoidable with traditional lens surfacing methods.
Digital lenses are available in single-vision, progressive, or multifocal options, and can be fully customised to your specific prescription. They offer improved vision in all directions, wider fields of view, enhanced peripheral vision, and sharper image quality under different lighting conditions.
What are the benefits of digital lenses?
- Digital lenses are available in thin and light materials, making them ideal for long wear, even with the strongest prescriptions
- Traditional lenses may blurry edges around the periphery of the lens, but digital lenses remain clear and sharp in all directions
- Digital lenses can be fully customised for each wearer, their glasses frame size, and even the location of their pupil within the frame outline
- Digital lenses are available for most prescriptions, meaning that most people who wear eyeglasses are a good candidate for digital lenses
- Digital lenses are available in tints, with treatments like anti-reflective coating and in adaptive lenses that adjust from clear indoors to dark outdoors, to provide the most natural vision for your lifestyle.
We are proud to offer a range of digital lenses utilising the latest in lens fabrication technology. We know how important a person’s glasses, and hence their vision, is to their quality of life. That’s why our eye care specialists go above and beyond to give our clients the best in optical care and lens prescriptions.
Contact one of our friendly stores here.